A well-exercised dog is a happy dog, so give Fido a good workout while you ride! Sunlite's Dog Leash consists of a metal bar that mounts under the rear axle bolt or quick-release and straps to your chainstay. This keeps the center of gravity low so you stay stable if your dog pulls to one side. The bar is long enough to keep your pup away from the bike, too.
- Replacement chain pins for Shimano 11-speed chains - Compatible with CN7900/7801 chains - 3 pins per pack
Replacement derailleur hangers for Salsa frames. Mounting screws included. Hanger 257 Fits: Salsa Ala Carte Ti 2011, Salsa El Mariachi Ti 2010-2012, Salsa Fargo 2011-2013, Salsa Fargo Ti 2011-2013, Salsa Spearfish 2011-2013 with QR Rear Triangles, Salsa Vaya 2011+, Salsa Vaya Ti 2011-2012, Salsa La Cruz Ti 2011, Salsa Beargrease 2013, Salsa Warbird 2013-2015, Salsa Warbird Ti 2013-2015, Salsa Colossal 2013+, Salsa Colossal Ti 2013-2014, Salsa Mamasita 2012-2013, Foundry Chilkoot 2016 Hanger for 2014+ Split Pivot Frames Fits: all Split Pivot Horsethief, Pony Rustler, Spearfish Bucksaw and Deadwood Suspension Hanger for 2015 Beargrease 2 and Cogburn CB4 Fits: Cogburn CB4 and Salsa Beargrease 2 2015
Need a hand-friendly quick-release with some major bling? Then Salsa's Flip-Lock Seat Clamps are just what you're waiting for! Regarded as some of the best out there by those in the know, these sweet seat collars are super tough, easy to use and come in a variety of colors to please your palette. - Machined 6061-AL with stainless steel pivot and bolt - Anodized with laser-etched logo - Integrated Flip-Off lever - 30.0 clamp for most Salsa steel frames - 30.6 clamp for most Salsa Scandium frames - For smooth operation, lightly grease the bolt threads and keep all parts clean
Need a non-quick-release seatpost collar with some major bling? Then Salsa's Lip-Locks are just what you're waiting for! Regarded as some of the best out there by those in the know, these sweet seat collars are super tough, easy to use and come in a variety of colors to please your palette.
Fits: Salsa Colossal Ti 2015, Salsa Warbird 2016, Foundry Overland 2016.
Rack-Locks are one part form, two parts function. Sure, they still look great and do a great job of keeping your seatpost in place, but they also provide a mounting position for the front struts of a rack. - Max torque 3–5Nm - AL-6061 Aluminum - Strong rack attachment points - 34mm-wide rack mount threaded for M5 bolts - Stainless steel pivot and bolt - Available in 30.0, 32.0, 35.0, and 35.4 mm sizes - Black anodized with laser-etched logo - 45g for a 32.0mm collar
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 12-speed Eagle chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
$5.99 - $6.99
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
In the heat of enduro racing, you might not want your Reverb dropper post to drop to the lowest setting. To keep you from limiting yourself, RockShox created the Reverb Enduro Height Collar. This machined aluminum collar clamps to the Reverb seatpost to limit your post's travel from reaching its full potential. It features a hinged clamp for easy installation and removal.
Attach these lightweight brackets to your water bottle bosses to serve as anchors for your cargo straps to carry just about anything, from sleeping pads to Nalgene bottles to barbeque sauce. These are a great addition to any bikepacking or touring cyclist’s on-bike storage toolkit. And their low profile means they don’t mess up the looks of your bike build while not in use.
$8.99 - $17.99
The Problem Solvers Double Chainring Bolts include 5 chainring bolts and nuts that are 8mm wide. This is the right size for most double-chainring setups. These chainring bolts are made of either aluminum, stainless steel, or chromoly.
$7.99 - $12.99
The Problem Solvers Handlebar Clamp Shim allows you to fit almost any handlebars in almost any stem. It's machined of light and durable aluminum and grooved on the inside to hold tightly.
- Lower cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately). - Universal fit. - Lower cables only.
Use to create your desired chain length in single-speed applications. Only one half link is needed. - Non-reusable - Width: 9.4 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 1 - Color: Black - Chain Compatibility: Shimano , SRAM , Campagnolo , Connex , KMC
- Half-link connector allows you to add or subtract half of one link (1/2 inch) from the chain in order to optimize chain tension - Uses standard chain pin connector and tool
$1.00 - $18.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
$9.99 - $14.99
Greenfield's Kickstand attaches quickly and easily to most bicycles and provides a safe and convenient way to park your bikes at home and on the road and trail. It's also durable, lightweight, and looks great on any bike. Plus, it's made of a special non-corrosive aluminum and is built to last. You'll want one on all your bikes! - 285mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305mm (for bikes 22" and over) - For bikes without factory mounting plate (includes top plate and bolt) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
Features - Non E-Bike rear-mount kickstand - Adjustable leg assures the perfect fit for all frame sizes (Non E-Bike) Fits: - Seek - 2013-2016 - Roam - 2013-2018+ - Rove - 2013-2018+ - Enchant - 2017+ - Escape Disc - 2017+ - BeLiv - 2018+ - BeLiv City - 2018+ - ATX - 2018+ - ARX - 2018+ - FastRoad 2017 - AnyRoad Adv - 2018+ - Talon- 2018+ - Alight- 2018+ - Tempt- 2018+ - Thrive- 2018+ - Sedona DX- 2018+ (Does NOT fit Sedona or Sedona W)
Features - E-Bike specific kickstand - Designed to handle the additional weight of battery assisted Giant bicycles - Adjustable leg assures the perfect fit for all frame sizes Fits: - Road-E - Quick-E - Dirt-E - ToughRoad GX-E - Explore-E - Vall-E - Amiti-E
Dimension Seatpost Clamps - Diameters: 28.6mm, 30.0mm, 31.8mm, 35.0mm - Weight: 34g
Replacement bar end plug for 45NRTH Cobrafist pogies
Zipp Speed Weaponry Cartridge Bearings
Zipp Speed Weaponry Cartridge Bearings - Will not work on Zipp 188 V9 rear hubs
Zipp Speed Weaponry Cartridge Bearings - These 6803/61803 bearings are not interchangable with the 88/188 hub 61803 bearings
Zipp Speed Weaponry Cartridge Bearings: 6903/61903
Zipp Speed Weaponry Cartridge Bearings
Precise spacers keep your headset tight, and provide correct bike handling and component life. Lightweight and precisely parallel, Zipp carbon headset spacers are precision ground to keep your fork secure through every twist, turn and bump in the road. 1-1/8-inch diameter in 4, 8, 12, and 30 mm heights.
- Includes 61803 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp 88, 30 and 60 front hubs Zipp 188v8 rear hubs Zipp ALL free hub driver bodies - These 61803 bearings are not interchangable with the 77/177 hub 61803 bearings
- Includes 61903 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp 188v9, 30 and 60 rear hubs
Page 1 of 28 Next page