- Prevents chain derailment when shifting to inner ring - Adjustable hose-type clamp fits 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" seat tubes
Shimano's 105 Rear Derailleur delivers high-end function with upscale looks. With a body of light, durable cold-forged aluminum in Shimano's wide-pivot design with their light-action spring, rear shifting is practically effortless and always super smooth. The top pulley stays a uniform distance from each cassette cog ensuring that every shift resonates with the plunk of exact gear engagement.
$47.99 - $69.99
Shimano's CX70 Front Derailleur was designed from the ground up for the uiquely punishing world of cyclocross. Mud-shedding plates fight back against ice and debris build up. Reinforced pins stiffen the plates for fast shifts under the worst conditions, while special attention has been paid to the derailleur pivots and arms so they shed mud and ice. The cage size is optimized for the close-ratio chainrings common on cyclocross bikes. The CX70 Front Derailleur is available as either a top or bottom pull model to suit your bike.
• 11-speed DynaSys compatible • Light Shift Operation With 20% Less Effort • Improved chain stability • Efficient Shifting And Smoother Driving • New Shadow Design With Optimized Slant Angle • New Shift Cable With New Hyper Low-Friction Coating Technology • New Shadow Design With Optimized Slant Angle For Stable Gear Position • Easy-To-Adjust Chain Stabilizer • Efficient Pulley Teeth Design • Direct Mount compatible
Shimano's Deore XT Rear Derailleur uses cold-forged construction and cutting edge technology to deliver crisp shifting, real-world reliability, and trademark precision. Plus-type derailleurs use a lever-actuated clutch spring to prevent chain slap, reduce noise while on the trail, and improve chain engagement when riding over rough terrain. Sealed pulley bearings keep things spinning smoothly, and wide plate construction prevents the derailleur from getting clogged with mud and debris.
- Rider Tuned For Sharp And Silky Shifts - 20% Light Shifting Operation - New Shadow Design With Optimized Slant Angle - Optislick New Shift Cable With New Hyper Low-Friction Coating Technology - Chain Stability Improved - New Shadow Design With Optimized Slant Angle For Stable Gear Position - Efficient Shifting And Smoother Driving - Efficient Pulley Teeth Design - Increased Traction Range For Long-Travel And Active Rear Suspension - Series : SLX: SLX - Maximum Sprocket : 42T(2x11-speed) or 46T(1x11-speed) - Minimum Sprocket : 11T: 34-38T - Front Difference : 10T: 48.8 - Total Capacity : 41T: 66-69 - Average Weight : 323g: 145.6g
SRAM’s Apex 1 drivetrain provides the gear range and the shifting simplicity to let you simply go where you want. The Apex 1 rear derailleur makes that gearing choice a reality with clean, crisp shifts, thanks to SRAM’s X-Horizon geometry and their Roller Bearing Clutch. - X-Horizon design reduces shift force, eliminates ghost shifting and chain slap - Compatible with 10-speed and 11-speed SRAM 1x road systems - With Cage Lock technology, wheel removal and installation are easier than ever - Equipped with Roller Bearing Clutch - Large upper pulley offset automatically adjusts chain gap - Weight: 314 grams - Outer Cage: Steel - Compatibility: 10-speed and 11-speed SRAM 1x road systems - Inner Cage: Steel - Cage Size: Long - Max Tooth: 42t - Pulleys: Sealed cartridge bearings - Pull: Exact Actuation
SRAM's GX 1x11 X-Horizon rear derailleur is engineered for smooth, reliable shifting action—from the larger upper pulley offset to the 12-tooth X-Sync pulley wheels. By eliminating unwanted chain movement, this X-Horizon rear derailleur shifts faster, puts an end to ghost shifting, and reduces shift force and chain slap. And with Cage Lock technology, wheel removal and installation are easier than ever. • Long cage • X-Horizon design reduces shift force, ghost shifting, and chain slap • 12-tooth X-Sync pulley wheels • Large upper pulley offset automatically adjusts chain gap • Sealed cartridge bearings • Aluminum Cage
The GX derailleur not only answers the Eagle drivetrain’s need for greater capacity, but it’s also the next evolution of SRAM's, 1x-specific X-HORIZON design. The larger, 14-tooth X-SYNC lower pulley allows 10- to 50-tooth cassette, and also adds to Eagle’s overall smooth-pedaling feel. SRAM's Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH features a smoother torque curve for a quieter, more consistent operation and feel. CAGE LOCK has been moved back and out of the way, protecting it from trail debris. And a redesigned, robust mounting system further improves the Eagle derailleur’s performance and overall durability. - Mounting system and re-positioned Cage Lock offer greater durability - Sealed cartridge pulley bearings - Will not work with front derailleur drivetrains - Rear Derailleur Mount Type: 10x1 Standard - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Cage Length: Long - Chain Wrap Capacity (teeth): 40 teeth - Largest Cog: 50 - Weight: 290 g - Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: SRAM X-Actuation
Riders want the derailleur to do its job shifting on command, whether under climbing load or the stage finish. The GX Eagle derailleur gets it done with an updated cage architecture that improves chain management. Refined to work with the new 10-52T cassettes, it's also backward-compatible with 10-50T cassettes for greater versatility and incremental upgrade. It's finished with the new GX Eagle master colorway to complement any cassette and chain colorway a rider wants from the Eagle Colorsystem. - Backward-compatible—works with both 10-50T and newer 10-52T cassettes - Updated cage architecture provides better chain retention and precise shifts
SRAM's GX 2x10 rear derailleur provides incredible shifting speed and precision. Exact Actuation technology eliminates slop and shifting variation. Roller Bearing Clutch technology delivers maximum drivetrain stability—even through the most punishing terrain. And with Cage Lock technology, wheel removal and installation are easier than ever.
This new NX Eagle derailleur features the proven SRAM 1x-specific X-HORIZON design. The larger, 14-tooth X-SYNC lower pulley easily facilitates 11- to 50- and 10- to 50-tooth cassette capacity, and also adds to NX Eagle's overall smooth-pedaling feel. The Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH provides quiet, consistent performance and durability. - Eagle technology provides an expanded, optimum, gear range making you fast on the flats, giving you control on the climbs and unleashing your speed on the descents - Eagle is a complete drivetrain system that was developed to be an integrated high-performance ecosystem. The engineering and testing that went into the development provide for maximum performance, safety, and long-term durability to ensure a great consumer ride experience. We guarantee this performance when Eagle drivetrains are used as a complete ecosystem. For additional information, please contact your SRAM Sales Contact. - Completely new rear derailleur incorporating our proven X-HORIZON design and new Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH technology - Eagle ecosystem-engineered mounting system and CAGE LOCK positioning add robustness - Eagle pulley technology provides greater efficiency, crisper shifting and quieter operation - Speed (RD): 12s - Cable pull ratio: X-actuation - Cage (RD): Long - Max tooth: 50 - Color (RD): Black - Pulley bearings material: Steel - Cage material (RD): Steel
SRAM's X7 9-Speed Rear Derailleur provides precise, dependable shifting along with long-term durability. Its aluminum construction keeps the weight down, while SRAM's 1:1 actuation ratio and direct cable routing provide quick, reliable shifts. Plus, this beauty is built to last so you can enjoy the trails for years to come.
M21 rear derailleurs are designed to work with 6- and 7-speed Shimano road and mountain shifters. Enjoy the wide variety of bikes you can get going again with M21 rear derailleurs. - Robust composite and steel construction - Compatible with Shimano 6- and 7-speed mountain and road systems - Long cage for double or triple cranksets and 32T max cassette cog - Includes frame hanger attachment for use with older frame designs
M21 rear derailleurs are designed to work with 6- and 7-speed Shimano road and mountain shifters. Enjoy the wide variety of bikes you can get going again with M21 rear derailleurs. - Robust composite and steel construction - Compatible with Shimano 6- and 7-speed mountain and road systems
R-series rear derailleurs are designed to work with 8 and 9-speed Shimano-compatible road shifters. These R8 rear derailleurs have composite and steel parts that weigh more but have the same durability and performance as R9 and R10 derailleurs. - Steel pulley cage for extra durability - Not compatible with Shimano Tiagra 4700 road system - Short cage for double crankset and 28T max cog - Long cage for triple crankset and 28T max cog
R-series rear derailleurs are designed to work with Shimano-compatible road shifters. These R9 rear derailleurs combine compatibility, weight savings, and a robust design. - Weight-saving aluminum bracket body and outer link - Steel pulley cage for extra chain-rub durability - Compatible with Shimano 9 and 10-speed road systems - Not compatible with Shimano Tiagra 4700 road system - Short cage for double crankset 28T max cog setup - Medium cage for double crankset and 34T max cog - Long cage for triple crankset and 28T max cog
Shimano's 105 Clamp-On Front Derailleur sports a cold forged-aluminum body with Shimano's extra wide-pivot design for lightning-quick and super-smooth shifts. The steel cage ensures excellent durability.
$39.99 - $40.99
Shimano's Deore Front Derailleur delivers smooth shifting and less cadence shock along with top-notch durability. Made for triple-ring set ups, it's 10-speed compatible. You'll get stable performance, even with full suspension MTB, as it shifts properly while the rear suspension handles rough trails and obstacles. - Consistently quiet driving while rear suspension position changes - Custom plate design for single spike gear structure - Chain catcher - Close step (10T) - Efficient cable routing - OPTISLICK cable - Swing Action: side swing - Top Gear Teeth: 40-42T - Chain Line: 50 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69
Features: - Smooth shifting and less cadence shock - Close step (10T) - SIDE SWING construction - Efficient cable routing - OPTISLICK cable - Stable performance on suspension bikes - Shifts properly while rear suspension handles rough trails and obstacles - Consistently quiet driving while rear suspension position changes - Custom plate design for single spike gear structure - Chain catcher - 2x10-speed
Shimano Deore XT RD-M8050 Di2 Rear Derailleur - Accurate and stable shifting in any condition - Instant response - Customized shift speed within Multi-shift - Powerful shifting - Seamless gear change even under high load - Smart and efficient gear selection with Shimano Synchro Shift - Single lever operation - Rider-programmable shift mapping - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Maximum Sprocket: 42T(2x11-speed)/46T(1x11-speed) - Minimum Sprocket: 11T - Front Difference: 10T - Total Capacity: 35T - Average Weight: 320 grams
- Series: SLX - Top Gear Teeth: 34-38T - Chain Line: 48.8 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69 - Average Weight: 145.6g
- Enhanced Stability, Maneuverability And Shifting Efficiency - New Side Swing Design For Large Wheel Bikes - Efficient Cable Routing For Light Shift Operation - Sophisticated Chain Guide For 2X11-Speed Fcw New Spike Construction Gears - Versatile Specification Compatible With Traditional Mounting Options - Wider Clearance For Large Wheels - Compatible With Shorter Chain Stays - 50% More Shifting Power (Outward) (Vs. Current Xt, Fd-M7020 Only) - Increased Traction Range For Long-Travel And Active Rear Suspension - Series: SLX - Swing Action: Side Swing - Top Gear Teeth: 34-38T - Chain Line: 48.8 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69 - Average Weight: 136g - Clamp diameter: 34.9 w/included shims
$44.99 - $46.99
The Shimano Deore XT FD-M8100 front derailleur offers powerful and stable front shifting for 2 x 12 systems. - Increased traction range and no chain rub for long travel bikes - Extra wide range with front double 36-26T - Compatible with 2.3-inch tire on wider rims - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain - Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull - Front Derailleur Clamp: 34.9 (1-3/8") , 31.8 (1-1/4") , 28.6 (1-1/8") - Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing - Max Ring (teeth): 38
Shimano Side Swing front derailleurs feature improved cable routing for smooth and efficient front shifting effort and increased clearance for larger tires and shorter chainstays. - Optimal front system for internal cable routing - Enhanced maneuverability with plus-sized tires - Increased shifting efficiency and light and smooth operation force - D, E, M type mounts are available - M type mount requires 34.9mm adapter
• Alloy cage with titanium hardware offers light and durable performance • Side-swing design better accomodates more suspension designs and an additional 15mm of tire clearance • Increased pull strength provides faster shifting • 48.8mm Chainline Down Swing, Double • Derailleur Capacity: 10 • Double or Triple: Double • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Dual Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: 31.8 (1-1/4") , 28.6 (1-1/8") , 34.9 (1-3/8") • Front Derailleur Style: Traditional • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth Side Swing, Double • Derailleur Capacity: 10 • Double or Triple: Double • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: 31.8 (1-1/4") , 28.6 (1-1/8") , 34.9 (1-3/8") • Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth Side Swing, Triple • Derailleur Capacity: 18 • Double or Triple: Triple • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: 31.8 (1-1/4") , 28.6 (1-1/8") , 34.9 (1-3/8") • Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing • Max Ring (teeth): 40 teeth
Shimano blows us away again with the XTR Shadow Plus 10-speed rear derailleur. The Shadow design is already well known and loved for its direct cable routing and low profile that greatly lessens the risk of snagging your cable on roots or tagging your derailleur on rocks. Shimano's Plus derailleur technology is a one-way clutch system that stabilizes the cage and your chain when ripping over rough terrain. Chain slap and noise is virtually eliminated and dropped chains are practically a thing of the past. Of course, it retains XTR's legendary smoothness, light action and super precise shifting. Once you ride a Plus derailleur, you'll never want to ride without it!
• Covers the unused high-mount front derailleur mount on 1x-equipped bikes • Black anodized aluminum
The SRAM Force eTap AXS front derailleur is AXS enabled for easy personalization. The redesigned derailleur offers better rear-tire clearance—for those that explore all roads—and works perfectly with all chainring combinations. No compromises; never miss a shift. - AXS enabled for easy personalization - Elegant and streamlined form for more rear-tire clearance - SRAM Yaw trimless cage technology with an optimized cage profile for new chainring combinations - Compatible with existing eTap batteries
SRAM's low-profile GX 2x10 Front Derailleur was designed specifically around SRAM X-GLIDE shifting. This stiff, strong front derailleur provides, crisp, precise action for fast, smooth and reliable shifting season in and season out.
Page 1 of 2 Next page