Good for the mud, good for stones, the Garneau Mudstone shoes have a flat outsole that's great for riding and walking around the trails, with a recessed insert that's compatible with all styles of SPD cleats. Great for Mountain Biking, Fat Biking, or any conditions when water and cold are present. The Mudstone Shoes have an extra insulated toe box with a high volume fit last, so you can wear thick socks without having to size up. They're fully waterproof with a three-layer construction using synthetic leather and a neoprene sealed cuff for better protection. BOA IP1 dial is easy to adjust while riding with gloves, and the Ergo Grip II outsole provides excellent traction in wet walking conditions.
- Shoe Technology: "EEE" last specially designed for a higher volume, perfect for wearing thicker socks in cold temperatures
- Closure with reversed hook and loop strap allows for fast transitions
- Ergo Grip 2 outsole with removable studs provides excellent traction for walking and configured to maximize mud clearing
- 3 layer construction with felt, 3mm PE, and foil to block the cold from the outsole
- Boa IP1-S two-way micro-adjustment for easy replacement with hook and loop strap
- Front opening with sealed zip prevents infiltrations
- 435g (size 42)
- SPD cleats fit all major MTB pedals
- Cleats sold separately
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|Black / 47||775504587523||1487283 020 47|
|Black / 48||775504587530||1487283 020 48|
|Black / 41||775504587264||1487283 020 41|
|Black / 43||775504587288||1487283 020 43|
|Black / 44||775504587295||1487283 020 44|
|Black / 45||775504587301||1487283 020 45|
|Black / 46||775504587318||1487283 020 46|