Thick, cushioned silicone tape provides durable all-weather grip and confidence. Includes locking handlebar plugs.
- Special microcellular structured tape material is waterproof and conforms to bar shapes - High elastic modulus provides vibration-damping and comfort - Embossed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing - Black plastic end plugs and finishing strips
$13.90 - $14.99
- Embossed carbon-look weave pattern and self-adhesive backing - Includes carbon look, black plastic end plugs and finishing strips
- Special Micro-cellular structured tape material with perforations for breathability, comfort, and less weight - High Elastic modulus Provides vibration-damping and comfort - White printed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing - Plastic end plugs and finishing strips included
Features and Benefits - 250cm in Length—accommodates bars up to 50cm - Grip compound maintains traction when wet - Durable stretch for installation - Vibration-damping backer strip - Hard-wearing construction - 3mm thick What It Is ENVE-designed bar tape that provides maximum ride feel without compromising comfort and ensures grip in wet conditions. 250cm in length, 3mm thick, and silicone-backed compound that provides the right amount of stretch for ease of installation and durability. Science & Insight For ENVE, handlebar tape is more than a fashion accessory; it is a key component that sets the tone for your ride. Bar tape that becomes slippery when wet and causes discomfort diminishes confidence and the ride experience. As such, ENVE Handlebar Tape is designed with a grip compound that ensures bare-handed traction despite wet conditions. To maximize ride feel without compromising comfort, ENVE Handlebar Tape is 3 millimeters thick with a vibration-damping silicone backer strip that ensures comfort for long miles over rough roads.
Keep adhesives off your bike! This is the finishing tape included in our RCT Wrap Kits. If you remove the protective backing and feel the material it feels exactly the same on both sides. There are no adhesives! If you touch it to itself you have just a few seconds to peel it away before it starts to bond. It bonds to itself or to our silicone grips, but not to your bike or to your components. No more cleanups. No more nasty glue stuck all over your bike or products. BENEFITS: ESI Silicone Tape has some of the same benefits as our grips. It is heat resistant, made in the USA, and long-lasting. Not to mention it's military-grade! - Easy to Install - Hassle Free - Self-Bonding - No Residue - No Adhesives - UV Resistant NO CLEAN UP: The best part of our tape is when you are done with it, cut it off, and throw it away. No Clean up needed! USES: There are countless uses for our silicone tape. One awesome use is it makes a great chainstay protector. Also, wrap it under mounts to keep your lights, cameras, GPS, etc. from rotating and scratching your bars. Basically, anything you use adhesive/electrical tape on you can now use ESI Silicone Tape instead without the mess. With 10ft in a roll, you can get numerous chain stay protectors and custom tape jobs. Some other great uses include: - Tool Handles - Finishing Tape - Protecting Wear Points - And Much More The possibilities are endless!
- Cork tape for comfort and feel. - Fully textured surface for superior grip - Gel padding for comfort and shock absorption - Synthetic/natural cork hybrid - Gel on the inner side - 3mm thick tape - Length: 2000mm
Fi'zi:k's line of Vento tapes are race bred for ultimate control and reduced weight. Microtex is the thinnest option for pin-sharping handling and control. Its tacky finish aids a sticky nonslip surface with a raised texture for ultimate grip in every condition. - Microtex construction 2mm thick - Tacky touch
Fi'zi:k's line of Vento tapes are race bred for ultimate control and reduced weight. Solocush is their most streamlined cushioned construction – a single-layer chunky platform to rest on during longer rides without compromises on weight. - Tacky finish adds a sticky nonslip surface with a raised texture for ultimate grip in every condition. - Solocush construction 2.7mm thick
Fi'zi:k's line of Tempo bar tapes are designed for an unparalleled performance. Bondcush is a layered mid-padding polymer foam that aids the absorption of road buzz. Bonded to a microtex outer layer this material blend is their chunkiest option that combines comfort, versatility, and durability, ideal to tackle all kind of roads. The classic touch is a durable perforated leather-like texture, with traditional aesthetic and smooth surface slide easily to different riding positions. - Bondcush construction 3mm thick - Classic touch
- Eva Foam Provides Excellent Vibration Damping, Reducing Road Buzz - Blended Natural Cork, Helps Absorb Sweat And Resists Heat Caused By Friction - Includes End-Plugs And Finishing Tape
• Anti-vibration gel absorbs shock for increased comfort • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
$20.00 - $24.00
• Microfiber with anti-sweating and slipping • Thin, lightweight material enhances transmission of the energy • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
$21.00 - $24.00
• Washable surface • EVA integrated absorbs shock and increase comfort • Durable all conditions perforated surface for ventilation. • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
$25.00 - $29.00
• Embossed Giant logo • Non-slip suede surface • Anti-vibration Gel absorbs shock for increased comfort • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
- High-Friction PU Surface Improves Grip And Reduces Slipping - Microfiber Backing Provides A Smooth, Comfortable Feel - Embossed Diamond Pattern Looks Powerful And Improves Overall Grip - 3.0mm Thick
Jagwire Pro Bar Tape matches style with superb comfort and control. Developed to complement our cable kits, this tape cushions handlebar vibrations and provides exceptional grip when riding with or without gloves. The included locking bar end plugs secure the tape with a clean finish. Offered in distinct varieties to match the corresponding housing colors, Pro Bar Tape adds style and is easy to clean. - Features a tacky finish for superior grip in all conditions - 3.0mm thick and uses a 3-layer construction with a breathable polyurethane (PU) surface for extra comfort - Lightweight foam inner layer saves 40% weight compared to similar 3.0mm thick bar tapes - Includes lever strips, screw-type locking bar end plugs, and finishing tape - 2160mm length is enough to wrap most drop handlebars
$20.00 - $21.00
• Half perforated surface • EVA integrated absorbs shock and increases comfort • Durable all-conditions perforated surface for ventilation • Thickness: 2.3mm • Includes Liv end-plugs and finishing tape
• Embossed with Liv logo • Non-slip PU surface • Anti-vibration EVA foam base absorbs shock and increases comfort • Includes Liv end-plugs and finishing tape • 2.5mm thick
$25.00 - $26.00
• Durable half-perforated PU surface embossed with the Liv logo • EVA foam base absorbs shock and increases comfort • Includes Liv end-plugs and finishing tape • 2.0mm thick
$39.99 - $45.99
- 2.5mm thick DuraSoft Polymer (DSP) - Micro-chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 56 grams per set (82 inch length per roll) - Includes plugs and finishing strips - Dual color option: primary color transition at 33 inches
Traditional EVA tape looks great on the bike and feels comfortable on the hands no matter how long the ride. EVA tape is flexible and comes with an adhesive backing so it wraps well and stays put during and after installation. - EVA vibration-damping foam increases grip and comfort - Adhesive backing for perfect bar placement - 78 inches (200cm) per roll - Finishing strips and bar end plugs included
MSW anti-slip bar tape provides positive contact with your handlebars and exceptional comfort during your most demanding rides. The flexible PU material makes this tape easy to install while the gel backing provides added comfort and clean hassle-free removal. - PU material with anti-slip coating improves grip over traditional cork material - Gel backing provides vibration damping and extra comfort - Silicone adhesive for easy install and clean removal - 78 inches (200cm) per roll - Finishing strips and bar end plugs included
MSW Anti-Slip Gel+ tape brings the best of everything, giving you the comfort of silicone gel backing, the control of MSW's anti-slip coating, and the durability of micro-fiber cloth all in one package. - Micro-fiber layer reduces stretch and adds durability - PU material with anti-slip coating improves grip - Gel backing for extra padding, comfort and control - Silicone adhesive for easy install and clean removal - 78 inches (200cm) per roll - Finishing strips and bar end plugs included
$39.99 - $40.00
Silicone provides a great balance of softness and grip for MSW's bar tape. And in contrast to traditional bar tape, silicone tape can be wrapped and unwrapped multiple times without issue. • Reduces hand fatigue and numbness • Suitable for all weather conditions • Customize feel by wrapping at different tensions
The Performance bar tape features a lightweight design backed with shock reducing foam that absorbs vibration while maintaining a thin profile. - Ultra-lightweight (50g/set) bar tape is designed to provide the optimal combination of comfort and control - Soft and tacky elastomeric surface layer - 30mm x 2,100mm - Package includes end plugs and finishing tape - 2.5mm thickness
- Designed to provide the ultimate in control and shock absorption - This tape features a unique 3-ply construction with two shock absorbing layers each with a different density and an extra-tacky surface layer - This unique design reduces vibrations transferred to the hands while also offering exceptional grip - Soft and tacky elastomeric surface layer - Package includes end plugs and finishing tape - Lightweight & washable
Fun designs on cloth handlebar tape. Constructed of durable woven nylon and layered over a cush foam backing, this tape is sure to keep you rolling in comfort and maximum style.
PDW Wraps with Silicone Grip take our much loved PDW Wraps to a whole new level of comfort! Like no other handlebar tape before, the PDW Wraps with Silicone Grip are constructed of durable tightly woven nylon, with added strips of clear silicone to provide superior grip and comfort. The woven nylon and silicone grip is layered over cush foam with a self-adhesive backing. The PDW Wraps With Silicone Grip make sure that both the style and comfort of your ride are decked out to the max!
Pretty much everyone has lost the plugs from drop bar bikes. It's obnoxious. These plugs, however, have two elastomers that expand when tightened, keeping them secure within the bar. - Fit bars with 18-20mm inner diameters - Installs with a 3mm hex wrench - Outer diameter of plug measures: 25mm
Page 1 of 2 Next page